We are at a point where the rate of transmission of COVID is locally quite low and a return to
rehearsals currently is in compliance with federal, state, and local guidelines. The high
vaccination rate of our ensemble (~95%) will help ensure that everyone is protected. If you are not
vaccinated, you are still welcome to join us for rehearsals, but understand that you are
participating at your own risk; all individuals who are exposed to COVID should continue to
quarantine and follow public health guidelines. Regardless of your vaccination status, if you are
feeling ill, please do not show up to rehearsal. Also, out of respect for your fellow band members,
please get tested for COVID if you are ill.
Safety Measures in Place
The Board will continue to monitor case numbers in the state, specifically Cumberland, Dauphin,
York, and Lancaster counties. If another surge occurs locally, especially in Dauphin County, we are
prepared to pause in-person rehearsals until cases go back down.
- We will have hand sanitizer and both stairwells available for all band members to use.
- Puppy pads for brass players will be provided to control cleanliness of the rehearsal space.
- We are spreading out the chairs as much as possible throughout the room.
- The PA mask mandate was dropped as of June 28th. Masks are not required but are optional.
Concerts Currently Booked:
- Church of the Good Shepherd Yard Sale (outdoors) - Sept 11 at 10:00am
- Lingelstown Life - Oct 9 at 7:00pm
- St. Andrews Christmas Concert - Dec 4 at 11:00am
- All Saints Christmas Concert - Dec 11 at 11:00am
Now that we are practicing together again, we need new players to join us. If interested, please
fill out our form on the Join Us page
and we'll be sure to get in contact with you!